Wednesday 11 December 2013

Today's agenda

Today

When I have started writing my views on the political scenario that has
come in front of us is " whom to believe and whom not?????"


So I thought we should express ourselves. .. start working for country
 Today when I switched my tv ON ........ the whole day I heard is kejriwal
has said this .......... do kejriwal vs modi is the next battle?

&&&& much more things.......

Then what I felt is miserable........ because I have supported kejriwal for
delhi.... and want modi for india.......

And now kejriwal looking for lok sabha against modi ..........

I felt it hard to decide....... whom to believe. ......... and whom

kejriwal has clean background,  fighting for people and saying to work for
the peoples policies. But do these things are enough to support him
do he has vision for india.
Do his party is trust worthy enough.
Do they have proved there sayings.
 &&&&&&
Many much such questions...........????

Then I saw towards modi........who
Acted his work .....
is
Peoples choice.... not party... for PM
has vision vibrant india
has experience
&&&&& many such things ..


 Want you guys to please set the agenda


No comments:

Post a Comment